Home Oxygen Safety Rules Reminder

With the cold temperatures and trying to stay warm in your home, please remember the safety rules for home oxygen.

Never smoke while using oxygen and warn visitors not to smoke near you when you are using oxygen.

Put up No-Smoking signs.  Those can be given out at our location.

Stay at least 5 feet away from open flames including lighted cigarettes, gas stoves, candles, lighted open fireplaces or other heat sources.

Do not use any flammable products like grease, oils, aerosol sprays or any petroleum based lubricants or personal hygiene products while using your oxygen.

Lastly, but not limited too…Have a fire extinguisher close by and you may wish to notify your fire department and let them know that you have oxygen in your home.

Stay warm !

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *